Call Centre Manager (Telecommunication, Management)
Salary: Earnings up to £40,000 OTE, plus bonus packages and up to 28 days paid holiday.
Due to the continued success of our business we are currently recruiting for a Call Centre Manager with a strong, quality focused personality. This is an exciting role as you will be responsible for looking after and developing the sales teams through the implementation of new ideas.
The role of the Call Centre Manager duties will be to:-
• Maintain and improve call center operations by monitoring system performance
• Identifying and resolving problems
• Set and monitor KPIs and targets
• Producing daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Complete system audits and analyses
• Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
• Working with the Director to create and implement new ideas for the team
• Recruit and train all the call centre staff
• Conduct 121s and appraisals
• 3/4 proven years working as a Call Centre Manager
• Strong background in sales management
• Excellent people and performance manager
• Ability to drive and inspire change whilst optimizing centre performance
• Previous multi-channel experience, including telephony and email
• Strong coach, mentor and motivator
• Previous experience of implementing performance plans and increasing sales figures
• Able to motivate, inspire and develop a team
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Focus, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Process Improvement, Problem Solving, People Skills, Teamwork, People Management, Managing Processes.
A fantastic and developing place to work which is very people focused
As an established telecommunications company, we currently provide line rental, telephone calls, broadband and mobile services to our business customers. We are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service to customers. We achieve this through the on–going development of our employees. This is reflected in our continued expansion, creating significant opportunities for promotion in a variety of roles.